From the daily drivers of your construction business – job cost allocation, cash flow, bank and bond relationships – to the long-term concerns of costs, compliance and succession, Froehling Anderson provides cost-effective advisory services to your industry. Developers, general contractors and subcontractors rely on us for segregation studies and the experience to discern when they need a compilation, review or full audit of financial statements.
Some of the benefits of working with Froehling Anderson’s Minneapolis Construction Accounting services include:
- More informed decisions on capital investments
- More accurate construction accounting
- Strategies for increasing the bottom line value of your business
- Determining multiple options for financing
- Assistance when it’s time to merge or sell
- High level tax minimization strategies
Contact Froehling Anderson today to be the objective third party that can weigh the pros and cons of a bid or new project or help you strategize on emerging business opportunities.