At Froehling Anderson, we prefer to take a proactive versus reactive approach to our tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we put you in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide both our individual and business clients with taxation expertise and knowledge they deserve throughout the year.
Controlled foreign corporations
- Form 5471 reporting
- Global intangible low-taxed income, subpart F income
- Section 962 election and application
- Form 8865 and 8858 reporting
Foreign asset investments
- FBAR and Form 8938 reporting
- Passive foreign investment companies (PFICs)
- Foreign bank and investment accounts
- Foreign real estate, trusts, and pensions
Foreign persons investing in the U.S.
- Foreign-owned U.S. corporation
- Cross-border transaction reporting
- Outbound payment reporting and consequences
- Foreign partner reporting and withholding
International Tax Planning and Transactions
- Remedial filing issues and penalty abatement
- International tax elections
- Foreign tax credit optimization
- Net investment income tax applicability to foreign income streams
- Treaty applicability and double-tax mitigation
- Cross-border gifts
Are you sourcing or expanding on an international scale? Froehling Anderson can point you to the right resource for filing and compliance. We are affiliated with several partners who deal specifically with international tax structure as well as tax planning or conflict resolution that will help you avoid common pitfalls and minimize tax impact.